After several years of working in the Startup ecosystem, I think I’ve seen my fair share of madness 🤪. I want to share the most toxic quotes I’ve heard from CEOs.
Disclaimer: I have not only seen toxic, but also wonderful CEOs, especially recently I have had the pleasure of working with very reflected founders & strong leaders.
Ten most toxic CEO quotes on Product Management
- Let’s just do it
- That can be done on the side
- Do we have an API? No? Why not?! Random-Famous-Startup has one!
- What do you mean prioritized list? We don’t need to prioritize, we can do stuff in parallel!
- Everything is equally important
- Until when could we build random-idea xy? .. or.. how much effort is it to build random-idea xy?
- I talked to one of our devs, she said feature xy is only 2 hours of effort..
Hm, these are only seven, right? Well, I’m in the middle of an experiment, trying to write as many blog articles as possible in 60 minutes, and I couldn’t think of any more quotes. Don’t hesitate to include your best toxic CEO quotes in the comments. #lean #hashtag
This article is part of my 1-hour experiment: https://email@example.com/writing-as-many-blog-articles-as-possible-in-1-hour-740e1a38ea6e